3.13.2010

my prayer.

Dear God,
Thank you for giving me this life. Thank you Jesus for dying for my sins. Thank you for my wonderful & generous Mother & Father, I love them so so much. Thank you for giving me a sister that's always there for me. Thank you for my entire family in general, it's comforting to have so many people that love & care about me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity of going to USF & getting me one step closer to making my dreams come true. Thank you for giving me the roommates & friends that I have, I don't know what I'd do without them. Thank you for bringing good out of every bad situation that I've had in my life. Thank you for giving me such wonderful loving dogs, Chico & Daisy. Thank you for giving me the experience of living and traveling to so many places. Thank you for letting me get teased sometimes as a child, be ridiculed & laughed at now, sometimes, and have my heart broken because it's not only made me stronger, but it's humbled my heart, made me kinder, and made me a more sensitive woman. Finally, thank you for loving me unconditionally, regardless of how imperfect I am & the mistakes I've made. Please forgive me for my sins. I know that, at times, I can be selfish, irrational, quick to anger, jealous, & mean, I'm so sorry for that. Please, help me rid of those bad habits. Help me be the woman you created me to be, help me be the best person I can be. I want to be filled with the fruits of your spirit. I ask that you help me have more love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control in my life. I want to be all those good things & none of the bad things. I ask that you are with me, always. Give me the strength to never stray. Help me be less stressed, and more productive. Help me focus, keep my priorities straight and pass my classes. And whatever comes my way, your will be done. Help me to keep looking forward & appreciate the new things you're doing with my life, even if it hurts.

I pray for all the people out there that are hurt, angry, hungry, thirsty, and heart broken. I pray that you ease their troubles and that they may find refuge in you. I pray for the lonely & that they may realize that what's missing in in their lives is You. Please protect, guide & put your angels around my family & friends. Take extra care of my Aunt Susie, please help her get better. Finally, please forgive me if I forgot or left anything out. I love you, Lord.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, what an awesome prayer! Forgive me for blog-stalking you, I just like to read what other people write. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, no problem. that's why i put these up here! lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Message!